Suitable for Rabbits
Little One "Green valley". Fibrefood for rabbits is a decorative pet food, which includes a variety of sixty meadow grasses and herbs. Made with the use of a special cold pressing technology, the food has preserved all the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients contained in plants. Little One “Green Valley” food is rich in long-tissue fibers, which will take care of the teeth and digestive tract of rabbits. The diet is enriched with fructooligosaccharides — natural prebiotics, which support the growth of beneficial microflore in the gut.
Fatty acids ω-3 and ω-6 contained in food provide healthy skin and make the pets fur thick and shiny. Yeast extract, rich in B vitamins, selenium and β-glucans supports the immune system. In order to diversify the diet of rabbit, the food contains tasty and healthy ingredients — dried flowers, fruits and vegetables. Contains no grain which makes this food perfect for pets with special dietary needs, including those suffering from excessive weight and other conditions. Contains no colorants, flavorings, GMO.
- Compete feed. 100% grain free.
- Made from a variety of sixty meadow grasses and herbs.
- Cold pressed to preserve all the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Rich in long-tissue fibers take care of the teeth and digestive tract.
- Natural prebiotics support the growth of beneficial microflore in the gut.
- Omega 3 & 6 provides healthy skin and makes your pets fur thick and shiny.
- Yeast extract, rich in B vitamins, selenium and β-glucans supports the immune system
- Contains no colorants, flavorings, GMO.
The manufacturer recommends that it can be used without any restriction as the basic feed, source of hay and as a supplement to hay to diversify its botanical composition.
Make sure your rabbit has fresh water and hay.
Meadow And Mountain Grass, Apple Pulp, Sunflower Seed Meal, Linseed, Linseed Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Cucumber, Dried Carrot, Dried Celery, Dried Zucchini, Marigold Flowers, Red Clover Flowers, Hop Cones, Yeast Extract, Yucca Extract. Analytical constituents: Protein 13.5%, Fat 3.5%, Fiber 24%, Ash 6%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4% Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A — 9393 IU, Vitamin D3 — 750 IU, Vitamin E — 94 IU, Vitamin C — 465 mg, Biotin — 620 mcg, Iodine — 1.4 mg, Copper Sulfate (II) — 0.03 mg, Sodium Selenite — 0.06 mg.